- Two spacious bedrooms—one king and one twin
- Fitted kitchen with dual fuel cooker,double oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Lounge with large bay window and stunning views
- Wifi, Digital TV and CD/radio
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Separate WC/Cloakroom
- Linen and towels provided
- Gas Central heating and electricity included
- Street parking in lay-by opposite and 1 parking permit for Pen y Gogledd; Black Patch car park in the town, just beyond the fair
The apartment is tastefully decorated and pride is taken to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are achieved – no smoking and no pets please
Access to mountain or seaside walks from the doorstep.
Opposite Barmouth Bridge and the Mawddach trail.
Cycles can be hired at garage 100 yards away.
Small secluded beach opposite.
Fishing from beach or bridge opposite.
Excellent golf courses within 20 minutes drive.
Train station 10 minute walk away.
Bus-stop on the doorstep.
Pub, restaurants and cafés on harbour 5 minutes away.