- Two spacious bedrooms—one double and one twin
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with dual fuel cooker with double oven, fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
- Lounge with large bay window and stunning views
- Wifi, Digital TV and CD/radio
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Separate WC/Cloakroom
- Linen and towels provided
- Gas Central heating and electricity included
- Street parking in lay-by opposite and private parking space 100 yards away
The apartment is tastefully decorated and pride is taken to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are achieved – no smoking and no pets please
Access to mountain or seaside walks from the doorstep.
Opposite Barmouth Bridge and the Mawddach trail.
Cycles can be hired at garage 100 yards away.
Small secluded beach opposite.
Fishing from beach or bridge opposite.
Excellent golf courses within 20 minutes drive.
Train station 10 minute walk away.
Bus-stop on the doorstep.
Pub, restaurants and cafés on harbour 5 minutes away.